Hội Viscaria

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Trạng .... CÁ

Đại Tá
Dạ chắc tại a già, có tuổi rồi hoặc là e ko để lại ấn tượng gì nên a ko nhớ :D
E lại phải triệu hồi thánh Cá, vì hôm đấy @Trạng .... CÁ bảo e đánh với a mà :eek: chẳng lẽ có thằng giả danh mà a Cá ko biết :eek:
Trận thứ 2, thằng cởi trần, sau lúc ra uống bia ngồi cạnh em, phía bàn bên này, anh @lamtq ngồi bàn bên đầu kia

nvh78

Đại Tá
Em search đủ loại rồi, có lẽ là đúng anh ạ, Viscaria và ZJK BD cùng cấu tạo lõi Balsa, còn TMB, ZJK là lõi Kiri. Em quên là em hay nhòm lõi của ZJK và TMB hơn là Vis, để hôm nào gặp @Trạng .... CÁ e nhòm lại cho kĩ.
Các site chính thức của BTY cũng nói Vis là Balsa core - center ply
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/t-3513.html
Just a few pieces of info.

First, Butterfly rates the speed of Viscaria faster than TB ALC. I have tried several, I have one. I have personally never felt a Viscaria that was slower than a TB ALC. I have felt many TB ALCs. The plies on Viscaria are: Koto-ALC-Balsa-ALC-Koto. The plies on TB ALC are: Koto-ALC-Limba-Kiri-Limba-ALC-Koto. Balsa is actually a faster core than Limba-Kiri-Limba.

The Zhang Jike blade is a little different than the Viscaria, but very similar. The plies are still: Koto-ALC-Balsa-ALC-Koto. Same as Viscaria. The shape of the head is different. The handle is a little different. The plies are a little thinner and this makes it a tiny bit thinner than Viscaria. Butterfly rates it slower than Viscaria. But the two I hit with were both faster than any of the Viscarias I have tried. They were lighter, and faster than the Viscarias I have tried. But they also had more control. It felt a lot like the Viscaria, same feeling from the wood, the ALC and the core, so it felt almost like the same blade but faster, lighter and with more control. It did feel really good to me.

The Nittaku Accoustic is an excellent blade. It is a tiny bit slower than a TB ALC. But it is all wood and the one I felt had good feeling (some people think of vibration as feeling). You could feel the ball on the blade well because of the mild vibration. It did not feel heavy to me. And it was in the same basic speed range as the TB ALC but a small amount slower.

Also, Butterfly gives TB ZLF the same speed rating as TB ALC but the ones I tried all felt a tiny bit slower than the TB ALC and what I noticed with the TB ZLF was that it lost some power once I was back from the table. It was better with shorter strokes closer to the table than with larger strokes further back, at least for me. That was consistent with all the TB ZLFs I tried. But, as Mr RicharD said, to some extent that is technique. The Innerforce ZLF did not have that problem for me. The Innerforce ZLF felt like the best blade for me of any I have tried. But that is because the wood used in it is the wood that I like best. I have tested so many blades and the ones with Limba outer plies and Ayous inner plies are the ones that always feel best to me.

But, rather than recommend blades I like, I will give you some info. First. What Mr RicharD and Der_Echte said is worth examining. They have both given some very good info. Second, what I recommend is that you find out what blades you like, what blades feel really good to you and then find out what the plies on those blades are. Every so often you will pick up a blade from someone you know and it will feel like a magic weapon in your hand. Different woods feel different. I know when I have a blade that has one of these two constructions: Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba (5 ply) or Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba (7 ply) and the Limba outer ply is very thin, I am going to love that blade no matter what the speed rating is. There are blades that are rated All, All+, Off- and Off with those plies. They all feel good to me. Once I knew that, finding the right blade for my game to develop was easy. All I did is get a blade with those plies that was the speed rating I wanted. :) That is what I would do, if I was you.

And if you know you like TB ALC but want a slow one, just get your distributor to give you the lightest one they have. Make them weigh as many as they have and take the one that is the lightest. Because the lightest one will be the slowest one. Even though you will get more bat speed from it. The weight range will be 3-5 grams up or down. So the heaviest TB ALCs will be 6-10 grams heavier than the lightest. And that Gambler A/C that Der_Echte is recommending might be perfect.
Hay quá!quả là kì công tìm tòi nghiên cứu

ducnm

Đại Tá
Công nhận...so gì với chuyên nghiệp..ngày nào cũng tập 4-5 tiếng! Chém gió cho vui..núi này cao còn có núi cao hơn, như em, đánh ở Cty là No1 đó nhoa^^
Nhiều thằng nó đánh bóng bàn hay hơn mình 1 chút, chứ chưa là gì với đời, nó đọc coment của mình sẽ bảo là đánh kém mà hay bàn về kỹ thuật. Chẳng nhẽ mình lại vả thẳng vào mõm nó là mày đã ăn ứt chưa mà mày biết là thối.
Không phải cái gì cứ giỏi mới được nói, thế huấn luyện viên bóng đá như MU hay Asernal có ông nào đá bóng giỏi không mà vẫn HLV hay.
Cái điều quan trọng là lên đây mọi người chia sẻ đều mình biết, điều mình nghiệm ra để cho ace đánh bóng có thể tập luyện nhanh nhất với trình nghiệp dư chơi phong trào. Chứ so làm sao được với ăn tập chuyên nghiệp. Họ tập giao bóng 1 ngày bằng mình giao bóng cả năm.

ducnm

Đại Tá
Tớ xem clip của P500 còn không thấy thích bằng clip của @linh729..ý kiến cá nhân thôi nhoa ^^
Vậy động tác chuẩn là thế nào anh, em trước đánh khác P500, đọc xong đánh giống hệt P500 vỗ kéo, bóng bạo lực, nhưng tầm 2 lại hiền, bác có tài liệu gửi thẳng lên đây cho em học lại cú FH cái, nếu giống cái em đang đánh bây giờ thì may, không thì

THÀ LÀ BỎ ĐI HẾT TA LÀM LẠI TỪ ĐẦU

thành 5 lần học FH với 5 cách khác nhau :D

Trạng .... CÁ

Đại Tá
Trình độ là trình độ, không phải đẳng cấp, bên bóng đá có câu: PHONG ĐỘ NHẤT THỜI, MÀ ĐẲNG CẤP LÀ MÃI MÃI, mà đẳng cấp nó không chỉ có mỗi trình độ, dù trình độ có trọng số khá cao trong cách ace tính ĐẲNG CẤP đó ạ. Ngu ý

Red Arc

Đại Tá
Hom do ko danh voi R.A.R.A die another day.hỉhỉ
Trình độ là trình độ, không phải đẳng cấp, bên bóng đá có câu: PHONG ĐỘ NHẤT THỜI, MÀ ĐẲNG CẤP LÀ MÃI MÃI, mà đẳng cấp nó không chỉ có mỗi trình độ, dù trình độ có trọng số khá cao trong cách ace tính ĐẲNG CẤP đó ạ. Ngu ý
Dạo này trí nhớ của e hơi có vđ. Hic. Em có trò này vui lắm kg biết a @lamtq , a @VR46 và a @Trạng .... Cá có hứng thú kg. Nếu hưng thú thì vào group viber chém cho vui

Status
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Bình luận từ Facebook