Bộ tài liệu dạy BB của PingSkills có phụ đề tiếng Việt

archer

Đại Tá
Có được đồng chí dân FTU thì khỏi lăn tăn tiếng Anh rồi, lại là dân bóng bàn, tuyệt quá. (FTU khóa năm bao nhiêu thế ?)
Chỉ là Archer lưu ý đọc qua tham khảo các bản dịch của các bài trước về văn phong để các bài nó gần nhau hơn.
Các bản dịch trước nếu có gì không chuẩn, mình cùng nhau góp ý luôn cho cùng hoàn thiện, chứ không phải bảo Archer đọc để mà phải bắt trước dịch theo ^^

P/s: File 19 MB, mình đang attach vào gmail để gửi luôn giờ.

Vãi sao bác biết tài thế, em khoá 50, bác trường nào ạ?

OK em mới chập chững vào nghề mong được chỉ giáo tận tình ạ :)

NTBB

Super Moderators
Tình hình là dạo này em lu bu WC, rồi hay tán phét diễn đàn quá nên nợ hơi nhiều.
Bữa nay nghe tinh thần là túm được xạ thủ này

Vậy cả nhà xem xét, bổ sung thêm nhân sự đi nhỉ ? Nếu bác Archer nghe được để viết ra text thì còn tuyệt nữa :)

Tạm thời không có video thì hơi khó dịch, vậy bác Archer dịch thô bài 28 trước đi xem sao, hoặc đưa mình email, mình tải Video xuống rồi gửi vào mail được không ?

----------

Xin gửi Thầy và ACE bài 28 serving to win - 52 Weeks Training Plan.
Learn the High Toss Serve - Week 28
Hi! I’m Alois Rosario. Welcome to session 28 of your training plan. Today focus is on serving to win. Before you serve to win make sure you get warm up. So you got 10 minutes now to prepare yourself physically make sure that you get your body really warm so that you are ready to serve to win.
So the standard warm up on the table now, forehand to forehand 5 minutes and then backhand to backhand 5 minutes. Get your shots ready, get your body moving.
Our First training drill is a footwork drill. We are going to do our favourite Pingskills drill. We’re going to start with the backhand from the backhand corner , forehand from the middle, backhand from the backhand corner again and then move across and do a forehand from the wide forehand position. So four positions, backhand, forehand, backhand, forehand and we’re going to do it across court.
So backhand, forehand from the middle, backhand from the backhand corner, forehand from the forehand corner. So this is a great drill for switching between backhand and forehand. You can do this drill whatever pace you want today. If you want to do topspin, you can. If you want to do it consistently to work on your consistency, you can also do that.
So our next training drill really starts to focus on our serving. We got to do a training drill where we’re just serving but I want you to focus every single serve like you would in a game situation.
So I want you to prepare yourself to serve each serve that you’re going to do during this training session like you would in the match. So I got the ball over on the side. I’m not just pulling out whole heap of balls out of a bag and serving, serving. The ball is over there at the side. I need to go and get a ball after each serve. I’m then prepared myself for each serve that I do.
In my mind I want replicate a match situation. So before I serve, I’m going to think where I’m going to serve to, what type of spin that I’m going to serve and the respond that I’m expecting from that serve as well.
We get to do this drill for 20 minutes. If there are two tables, you and your partner can use separate table. So you can just prepare yourself a little bit better. If you haven’t got two tables what you can do is that you serve two serves like you would in a match situation and then you take a rest, your partner serve two serves.
We are now extend our drill and extend our serving. In our previous drill, I was serving without anyone at the other end. We are now introducing another factor that having a person receiving our serves. Again this gets a little bit closer to a match situation.
We got to do this drill for 15 minutes. I’m going to serve for 7 minutes. We have 1 minute change over and then my partner serve for 7 minutes.
So now, I got Jeff at the other end returning my serve. I need to focus on what I’m serving and also I’m getting feedback of Jeff return.
So, now I go over to get another ball and prepare myself again like I would for mine next serve in the match.
For our match drill today, we’re going to step it up another level. Now, what we are going to do is we’re going to serve and then it’s a free rally. Again we’re focusing on our serving; we’re focusing on trying to gain the advantage out of our serves and we’re focusing on making sure that we prepare every point like we would in the real match situation.
So now we are in the rally situation.
So it’s a let.
So I’m going to get another ball and again I prepare myself for the next rally.
I’m going to serve play the rally out for 7 minutes. We have a 1 minute change over and then it’s my partner’s turn to serve and I get a change to return and play the rally. Now it is time for a 10 minutes break. Again we put a lot of effort into our first half of our session especially mentally working on our serving and working on our preparations for each serve. Take your 10 minutes break because after the break we got some matches.
Well! For our matches today, we’re going to make it as game like and as match like as we possibly can. We’re going to play the best of five games today. Jeff will be pleased but we’re going to put a bit of added pressure for ourselves. We’re trying to get ourselves an umpire. We’re going to play with one ball. We are to try and replicate a match situation the best you can. It’s important to practice as close to the match situation as you can as many times as possible so when you get in to the match situation is not something completely new for you. We’re going to introduce an umpire. We only use one ball and we’re going to play best of five.
That is the end of session 28. Get out there, practise session 28 and see if you can improve on your ability to serve to win. After you've completed this session, don’t forget to head to Pingskills vault, record your session. Put it down because when you look back, you will be able to see everything that you've done.

Hình như Trainee có nhầm lẫn:
Bài 28 : "Serving to win" là bài trong chủ đề "52 Weeks Training Plan" / Kế hoạch 52 tuần tập luyện.
Còn Bài 28 : "Learn the High Toss Serve" là bài trong Chủ đề "Master Classes" / Các mức độ nâng cao.

Có bạn Archer dịch giúp thì tốt quá rồi. Mình hiện khá bận công việc ở Cần Thơ, nên tuy là vẫn thích và tranh thủ dịch tài liệu BB để giới thiệu vơi ace đấy, nhưng ko được bao nhiêu. Trainee hoặc các bạn khác có khả năng tiếng Anh tốt cứ nghe video và ghi ra bản text lên đây, rồi mình và Archer sẽ phân công nhau dịch.

Bài 28 trên đây nhờ Archer dịch nhé. Thank bạn nhiều !

Hiện mình đang dịch bài
Section 30 : Flick and Long Fast Push của chủ đề "52 Weeks Training Plan" nha. (Bài này do bác Tài Lương nghe video và ghi ra bản text).

archer

Đại Tá
Bài 28 : "Serving to win" là bài trong chủ đề "52 Weeks Training Plan" / Kế hoạch 52 tuần tập luyện.
Còn Bài 28 : "Learn the High Toss Serve" là bài trong Chủ đề "Master Classes" / Các mức độ nâng cao.

Có bạn Archer dịch giúp thì tốt quá rồi. Mình hiện khá bận công việc ở Cần Thơ, nên tuy là vẫn thích và tranh thủ dịch tài liệu BB để giới thiệu vơi ace đấy, nhưng ko được bao nhiêu. Trainee hoặc các bạn khác có khả năng tiếng Anh tốt cứ nghe video và ghi ra bản text lên đây, rồi mình và Archer sẽ phân công nhau dịch.

Hiện mình đang dịch bài
Section 30 : Flick and Long Fast Push của chủ đề "52 Weeks Training Plan" nha. (Bài này do bác Tài Lương nghe video và ghi ra bản text).
Vâng em rất vui được tham dự cùng mọi người ạ! :)

Trainee

Đại Tá

Hiện mình đang dịch bài

Có phải bài này không chú :
Từ: Tai Luong <tai2361@yahoo.com.au>
Ngày: July 4, 2014 at 5:30:52 PM GMT+7
Đến: "nvthuy64@yahoo.com" <nvthuy64@yahoo.com>
Chủ đề: Trả lời: Fwd: Surprise Return off a Short Serve - Week 30
Trả lời-Tới: Tai Luong <tai2361@yahoo.com.au>
Chào Thầy Thụy,
Tui cố gắng gửi bài session 30 -52 weeks training plan cho các anh em sớm một chút, để tối nay tui còn sức mà chiến đấu với World Cup.

Cháu mail cho chú @NTBB@chinguyen mà toàn báo fail nên post lên đây hỏi vậy !

NTBB

Super Moderators
Có phải bài này không chú :
Từ: Tai Luong <tai2361@yahoo.com.au>
Ngày: July 4, 2014 at 5:30:52 PM GMT+7
Đến: "nvthuy64@yahoo.com" <nvthuy64@yahoo.com>
Chủ đề: Trả lời: Fwd: Surprise Return off a Short Serve - Week 30
Trả lời-Tới:
Tai Luong <tai2361@yahoo.com.au>
Chào Thầy Thụy,
Tui cố gắng gửi bài session 30 -52 weeks training plan cho các anh em sớm một chút, để tối nay tui còn sức mà chiến đấu với World Cup.

Cháu mail cho chú @NTBB@chinguyen mà toàn báo fail nên post lên đây hỏi vậy !

Không phải !

Để chú post lại Mục lục các bài trong Chủ đề "Kế hoạch 52 tuần tập luyện" như dưới đây:

#1 - Stroke Consistency
To win more points you need to be able to hit more balls on the table. Let us help you improve your consistency.

#2 - Topspin off Backspin
Don't let your opponent push you around the table. Improve your forehand topspin off backspin with some great exercises.

#3 - Consistent Combinations
Practice switching between your backhand and forehand. With these great drills you'll never get caught out.

#4 - Third Ball Attack
The third ball is one of the most important in the game of Table Tennis. We help you improve your consistency on this shot.

#5 - Shuffle Footwork
The side shuffle is the most used footwork technique in Table Tennis. Get lots of practice with these drills.

#6 - Three Ball Footwork (**)
We introduce 3 ball footwork drills. This will help you develop your footwork so you can move correctly to any ball.

#7 - Four Ball Footwork
We take your footwork to the next level by practicing 4 ball drills. We also start work on developing a new serve.

#8 - Fast Footwork
How quick can you move? We present several drills to speed up your footwork. We also continue work on your new serve.

#9 - FH Attacking Technique
In this session we focus on improving your forehand attacking technique by using some random drills.

#10 - BH Attacking Technique
Developing a strong backhand topspin will take your game to a new level. This is our focus for this week.

#11 - Improve Your Pushing
The push is the most under rated shot in Table Tennis. We shine some much needed light on this shot.

#12 - Defensive Technique
Are you able to defend? This is a really fun session with plenty of drills involving lobbing and chopping.

#13 - Placement of your Shots
In a match you need to find the best place to hit the ball to. You need to practice this skill in your training.

#14 - The Crossover Point
Aiming for the crossover point is a skill you need to develop and is the focus of this week's training session.

#15 - Using Depth
Increase your control and learn how to play the ball to different lengths on the table.

#16 - Backhand Placement
Do you always play your backhand across court? Make sure you practice playing to different positions.

#17 - Generating Speed (**)
Everyone wants to be able to hit the ball with great speed and consistency. Here are some drills to help you do just that.

#18 - Varying the Pace (**)
You don't have to always hit the ball faster to win the point. Practice varying the pace of your shots to draw an error from your opponent.

#19 - Varying the Pace Part 2
Changing up the pace of your strokes is such a critical part of Table Tennis we are going to focus again on this. This session we practice mixing up the pace of your attacking strokes.

#20 - The Pace of your Pushes
This session focuses on the speed of your pushes. Short pushes are extremely effective from stopping your opponent attacking and long fast pushes can catch them off guard

#21 - Generating More Spin
Generating a lot of spin on your shots can make it difficult for you opponent. We use some standard drills this week and focus on getting more spin on your topspin strokes.

#22 - Subtle Spin Variations
Subtle variations of spin will win you a lot of points. In this session we get you to focus on the amount of spin you put on the ball.

#23 - Combining Speed and Spin
We concentrate on improving the speed of your topspins this week. You need to make sure you have plenty of speed and spin.

#24 - Curling Forehand Topspin
The sidespin topspin forehand is a favourite of many players. The focus of this week's session is on improving this very stroke.

#25 - Serving with Spin
The serve is one of the most important strokes in Table Tennis. Make sure you practice serving option and learn how to serve with spin.

#26 - Serving with Placement
Should you serve short or long? To the forehand, backhand or middle? It really depends on what your opponent find the hardest. In this session we focus on the placement of your serve.

(Còn tiếp - do dd ko cho phep post bài quá dài)

NTBB

Super Moderators
(Tiếp Mục lục trên)

#27 - Serving with Variation

Find a serve your opponent doesn't like. By being able to vary your serve you can quickly discover the best serve to use.

#28 - Serving To Win
To serve well in a match you need to have practiced under match conditions. In this week's training session we focus on this type of practice.

#29 - Short Push Return
Do you want to win more games? Improve your short push return and I guarantee you will start to win more matches.

#30 - Flick and Long Fast Push
This week we focus on the long return. You've got 2 options. You can flick the ball or push it long and fast. As your opponent will be able to attack this long ball, you need to make it effective!

#31 - Topspin Returns
Attack your opponents long serves and put them under pressure right from the start of the rally. This week we present some great match drills to help you improve in this area.

#32 - Effective Returns
If you can make an effective return then you can take control of the rally. In this session we you'll get plenty of practice against both short and long serves.

#33 - Defending with the Block
The top players in the world have excellent blocks. It's a skill you need to progress up the ranks. In this session we focus on improving your block so you can absorb your opponent's attack.

#34 - Chopping, a last defence
You probably won't practice chopping very much, but it's a good stroke to have in your arsenal. It might one day win you a crucial point.

#35 - Lobbing Skills
Do you enjoy watching great Table Tennis rallies of lobbing and smashing? Of course you do, everyone loves that. In this session we give you plenty of practice to improve your lobbing skills.

#36 - Defense Into Attack
A great player can take a bad situation and turn it into an opportunity. This week we practice turning your several different defensive situations into attacking ones.

#37 - Forehand 3rd Ball Attack
Having a great forehand third ball attack is critical to becoming a great Table Tennis player. This session we focus on exercises to help you improve in this area.

#38 - Backhand 3rd Ball Attack
Being able to make a consistent 3rd ball attack with your backhand topspin will make it very difficult for an opponent to stop you attacking. This will put them under enormous pressure when returning.

#39 - Total 3rd Ball Attack
Being able to play a 3rd ball attack from both wings is a big step in your development. It means that your opponent has no safe place to push the ball long.

#40 - Full on Third Ball
This week we take your third ball practice to a whole new level by focusing on the spin, speed and placement of your topspin attacks.

#41 - Be Your Best
When people think of match strategy they think of complicated tactics. It is essential first though to analyse your own strengths. This week our training focuses on you.

#42 - Study Your Opponent
This weak we ask you to choose a number of drills that exploit a competitor's weaknesses.

#43 - Playing Attackers
Short pushing, blocking and counter looping. These are some of things we'll get you to work on during this session to prepare for playing against an attacking player.

#44 - Playing Blockers
Work on you variation of spin and speed. Against blockers it's really important you don't always play the same pace. They are relying on your speed.

#45 - Tournament Preparation 1
Improve the consistency of your third ball topspin so you can play well in a tournament situation.

#46 - Tournament Preparation 2
Make your third ball more effective by working on the placement of your attack. Too many people just hit the ball without thinking.

#47 - Tournament Preparation 3
Being able to vary your spin, speed and placement will make you a much harder opponent to play against. This week we focus incorporating this variation into your third ball attack.

#48 - Tournament Preparation 4
We know that serving is one of the most critical parts of Table Tennis. That's why this week in the lead up to our tournament we are focusing on your serve.

#49 - Tournament Preparation 5
Second to the serve, the return is the next most important shot in the game. In preparation for our tournament we focus heavily on the first 2 balls in the rally in our match drills this week.

#50 - Tournament Preparation 6
You should try and take the initiative in a rally. My old coach used to call this forcing the pace. To get better at forcing the pace, we are going to consciously go for more power on our third ball.

#51 - Tournament Preparation 7
Aim to get 100% of your third ball attacks on the table this week. This will give you great confidence heading into your tournament.

#52 - Tournament Preparation 8
During your last session before the tournament we throw away the usual training structure and spend 60 minutes of our session just playing games. It's the best way to prepare for your tournament.

Còn mục lục của chủ đề " Các mức độ Nâng Cao" (Master Classes) thì coi ở đây: http://bongban.org/threads/pingskills-master-classes-cac-muc-do-nang-cao-co-phu-de-tieng-viet.22101/

Trainee

Đại Tá
Cháu vừa kiểm tra lại, đúng là nó đấy chú @NTBB . Tiêu đề Lesson và Video có lệch nhau chút.
May quá, vậy cháu khỏi dịch bài này vì chú đang dịch. Cháu vừa soát lại mail mới thấy mình cũng quên bẵng bài này, cứ tưởng chỉ còn bài 28 đang gửi @archer. Tuần WC lu bu quá !

Hi! I’m Alois Rosario from Pingskills. Welcome to session 30 of your training plan. Today we are at the Coburg Table Tennis Club to do our filming. Our focus for today session is going to be on returning serves with a flick or a long fast push. Today we‘re going to start our session as usual with the physical warm up, making sure we warm, making sure that our body is ready for our training session.
So our on table warm up is a standard on table warm up that we usually do, a 5 minutes with the forehand side and 5 minutes with the backhand side. During this time is a great opportunity to get your leg into the right position, start to get the feel of the ball in your racket and start to get some consistency with each hitting. That will help us with later on in our training session.
Today training session we’re going to start with two footwork drills. The first footwork drill is two backhands and then one forehand. Now the reason that we do this drill is because we don’t often in our training practise two backhand in the rally. It’s important to practice the recovery from the backhand back to the backhand side. Usually we practise the backhand recovery to the forehand so now we’re going to practise the backhand recover to the backhand and then move across to the forehand. So it’s backhand, backhand, forehand. You can incorporate a little bit of variation with your backhand as well. So you might want to counter hit the first one then topspin the second one or vice versa or just some combinations that you think that it‘s going to help your game.
Our next footwork drill for our training session is the Pingskills drill. This is our favourite. So a backhand from the backhand corner, forehand from the middle, backhand from the backhand corner again, and then moving across this time and play a forehand from the wide forehand position. So it’s backhand, forehand, backhand, forehand.
So Jeff’s doing backhand, forehand, backhand and then wide forehand.
During this drill you can vary the strokes that you play between topspins and counter hits and even some faster balls.
For our next training drill we start to get to the real focus of our session. What we are going to do for 5 minutes now is pushing the balls everywhere. So you can push either short or long. Remember when you’re pushing the ball short; you want to try to keep the ball low and close to the net. When you are pushing the ball long, you really try to get the ball deep and fast. So just combining those two strokes and adding a bit of variation to your pushing practices for 5 minutes.
Perfect. So Jeff constantly moving in and out to adjust to the long and short pushing and he vary where he’s pushing the ball as well.
In the game situation, we don’t recommend that you push on the long ball on your forehand. We really want you to think about the attack but for this exercise is important just to get the feel and the touch of pushing of various length of balls.
So after that 5 minutes, we’re going to do another 5 minutes of pushing. This time we’re only pushing short. As soon as either player gets the opportunity, they’re going to make a flick.
Jeff is pushing short. When he sees the opportunity to make an effective flick, he takes the opportunity. So in this exercise we don’t necessary want you to flick off every ball, we want you to wait for the ball that’s going to give you the opportunity to make the flick effective and get you into the good position in the rally.
We’re going to do that drill for 5 minutes. Now with either player get the opportunity to make the flick they can. So, it’s really important for both players to focus on keeping that ball as low as tight as they can when the ball stay high or is a little bit longer then take your opportunity to make that effective flick.
For our match drill today, we’re going to do return of service focus. My partner is going to serve the ball just short to me all the time. I’m then getting to decide whether to push the ball long off that short serve or flick off that short serve. You need to make that decision base on the type of serve that they’re doing. If the ball has topspin, no spin, side spin you feel like you can flick it then go for it. If it’s heavy backspin then you might think about just pushing the ball long and fast. You can do that from either your forehand side or your backhand side. We’re going to do this drill for 20 minutes. You’re going to serve for 10 minutes and then your partner’s going to serve for 10 minutes. Play out the rally in each case.
I’m serving short. Yes! And Jeff got the choice of returning either long fast pushing or flicking and then we play out the rally. That is and effective flick!
In last week training session, we focus on returning the ball short off the short serve. Today session focus on a variation of that. So when they serve short, we got the options to flick it or long push it sometimes. This is a good variation to have in your arsenals because if you’re always pushing the ball short it become a little bit too predictable for the server what you’re going to do. So today session focus on that variation being able to flick or fast long push that return.
It’s time for our 10 minutes break. Make sure that you take the break so that you’re fresh for our game time.
Good day! Alois. What time is it? It’s game time. Brilliant! So what is the game today? It’s a bit complicated today so you have to listen very carefully Jeff. All right! What’s we’re going to do today. We’re going to focus again on our long pushing and our flicking with extra game rules are that we’re just serving short backspin. OK! Short backspin serves. Yes! Then we’re both pushing the ball short. Yes! I can at anytime or you can at anytime push the ball long and fast or flick it. OK! Now that next ball you got to topspin. Got to attack it, OK! Yes, but I have to win the point on the following ball. OK! So what we’re doing, we’re doing short push, I push it long and then I got to win the point on the next shot. Similarly, I’m short pushing and if I take the opportunity to flick it. It has to be effective enough so that the next ball comes back I can hit away for a winner. OK! Good. I think I can get it. We’re pushing short and then when I think I can make an effective either flick or long push I’ll do it and it has to be effective because they got to attack the next ball and if they don’t they lose the point. Yes! And then I have to win the point off that next ball if they get it back that is there point. Yes! That’s it! Yes! OK! So it’s really encouraged me to make a really effective flick or long push so they can’t make a strong attack on. Yes! Ok! It’s a good game. I think that I like it and the short pushing is really important too because if I give them too easy ball then their flicks are going to be effective. I’m going to struggle and they will win it on the next ball. That’s right. Yes! Great game! All right! Let’s go! Let see how you go!
We’re going to play these games for the whole 20 minutes of our game time today.
Our serving practice today finish our session is focusing on either short no spin, side spin or topspin serves. So these sorts of serves invite the other person to flick so that why we’re practising that today. The focus of today session has been on the flicking and long pushing return. So our focus for the serving is on no spin, sidespin or short topspin serves.
However, the best place to practise your serve is to just have a bucket of balls. You don’t need to have a lot, 20, 30 or 40 balls to start off with and just take the ball and practise your serves repeatedly.
After seeing the explanation of session 30, it’s time now for you to get out to the table and to run through that training session and make sure that after you finish the session head to the Pingskills vault record your session so that you know and can keep the track of your training.

Trainee

Đại Tá
Vâng em rất vui được tham dự cùng mọi người ạ! :)
Once again :).

Hi @archer !
Nếu trc 17h ngày mai (22/7) không thấy bạn phản hồi, mình sẽ bắt tay dịch bài này.
Rất cảm ơn tinh thần giúp đỡ của bạn. ")
P/s: Dù sao mình vẫn rất kỳ vọng, vì biết khả năng của bạn rất tốt.
Mình lớn lên và học hành ở MB, theo mình biết thường thì người HN lười làm từ thiện, nhưng hi vọng bạn là số ít, không phải số đông :D. (Có một thống kê là năm 2014 hay năm nào đó, chả nhớ lắm nữa, các Doanh nghiệp Hà Nội làm từ thiện bằng khoảng 1/10 trong Nam (3.5tr/DN so với 28tr/DN).

archer

Đại Tá
Hi Archer,
Tình hình thế nào rồi nhỉ ?
Once again :).

Hi @archer !
Nếu trc 17h ngày mai (22/7) không thấy bạn phản hồi, mình sẽ bắt tay dịch bài này.
Rất cảm ơn tinh thần giúp đỡ của bạn. ")
P/s: Dù sao mình vẫn rất kỳ vọng, vì biết khả năng của bạn rất tốt.
Mình lớn lên và học hành ở MB, theo mình biết thường thì người HN lười làm từ thiện, nhưng hi vọng bạn là số ít, không phải số đông :D. (Có một thống kê là năm 2014 hay năm nào đó, chả nhớ lắm nữa, các Doanh nghiệp Hà Nội làm từ thiện bằng khoảng 1/10 trong Nam (3.5tr/DN so với 28tr/DN).

Em đang du lịch vài ngày ở Lạng Sơn chứ k phải lười đâu ạ. :D

hambongban

Binh Nhì
em muốn lưu những bài này vào máy tính để xem cho dễ, mạng nhà chập chờn lắm, các bác có thể giúp em được không ạ, cám ơn các bác nhiều

NTBB

Super Moderators
em muốn lưu những bài này vào máy tính để xem cho dễ, mạng nhà chập chờn lắm, các bác có thể giúp em được không ạ, cám ơn các bác nhiều

Bạn hãy vào các topic của từng chủ đề và tại các trang đều xuất hiện dấu hiệu cho phép tải video về - nằm ở góc trên bên phải màn hình. Hoặc là ngay góc trên bên trái mỗi video đều có ô cho phép nhấp chuột vào đó để tải video về.

2 Chủ đề sau đây ("Các cú đánh và kỹ thuật", và "Các bí quyết Giao bóng") đã hoàn chỉnh, bạn có thể qua đó tải về máy tính.

Các cú đánh và kỹ thuật
http://www.bongban.org/threads/videos-day-cac-cudanh-va-kythuat-strokes-techniques-pingskills.22253/

Các bí quyết Giao bóng
http://www.bongban.org/threads/ping...g-serving-secrets-co-phu-de-tieng-viet.25023/

trongpham

Binh Nhì
Mình là newbie, nghe cái này choáng hết cả đầu , trước giờ chỉ áp dụng chiêu lấy nhu thắng cương, chờ đợi địch tự sinh tự diệt :))

son_lindam

Trung Uý
Các bác ơi! Tài liệu của các bác hay lắm sao không dịch nốt đi....Thanks các bác nhiều. Nếu có thể e cũng xin góp sức gửi cho em đường link nhé.

o3ma

Đại Tá
Các bác ơi! Tài liệu của các bác hay lắm sao không dịch nốt đi....Thanks các bác nhiều. Nếu có thể e cũng xin góp sức gửi cho em đường link nhé.
Hôm trước bạn cũng nói góp sức ở topic Học đánh bóng bàn cùng tiến sỹ Đường Kiến Quân. Vậy đã dịch được clip nào bên đó chưa mà lại chạy sang bên này rồi?

vcbshark

Đại Tá
Vãi sao bác biết tài thế, em khoá 50, bác trường nào ạ?

OK em mới chập chững vào nghề mong được chỉ giáo tận tình ạ :)

Khị khị, thằng này FTU nhưng dân khối A ạ, không phải dân khối D đâu.:p

Em cũng FTU nhưng tiếng anh chỉ biết đọc mà không biết dịch :D

Bình luận từ Facebook