French player (Hanoi)

hammebongban

Thượng Sỹ
Bonjour,
Sorry if it'not the good section but I don't speak Vietnamese...
I am French and I just arrived in Hanoi. I would like to practice and play tournaments if possible. I try to google to find a place with no success.
I am 2100 US ranking. I don't what it does mean here.
I will appreciate any helps and why not play!
My number is 01688400048 and my email is yoann_tf@hotmail.com

Merci
Where are you staying in HaNoi City. If you are staying in Cau Giay dictrict. I can invite you go to Hoàng Club to play with us. Well come.
Address: Hoang 2 Club - 374 Trần Cung street - Cổ Nhuế - Bắc Từ Liêm - Hà Nội

Last edited:

yoann35

Binh Nhì
Thanks for your answer. I am working in Cau Giay and leaving in Tay Ho. Got some answer, need to see what works for me.
Can you tell me if there is competition (team or single events) and how to join ? Thanks

noobteam

Trung Uý
Thanks for your answer. I am working in Cau Giay and leaving in Tay Ho. Got some answer, need to see what works for me.
Can you tell me if there is competition (team or single events) and how to join ? Thanks
There are many open ping-pong club in Cau Giay district.
You would join and play first. If you can win a lot, some team leader will take you into his team to play on the amatuer tournament of this forum.

Nice to meet you. :)

Last edited:

archer

Đại Tá
There's a single "Winter competition" gonna start this November 8th, you can comment to join in this topic:
http://www.bongban.org/threads/topic-dang-ky-giai-don-mua-dong-hanoi-premiership-2014.34083/
Or I could translate or help u comment and take the registration for u. Welcome and Enjoy Vietnam! :D

yoann35

Binh Nhì
Thank you for your answer. I will to go tonight with phucanh_viettri in Thanh Cong secondary school in Nguyen Hong street. I will see later depending on my schedule and motivation.

yoann35

Binh Nhì
There's a single "Winter competition" gonna start this November 8th, you can comment to join in this topic:
Or I could translate or help u comment and take the registration for u. Welcome and Enjoy Vietnam! :D
(sorry, I can't post a link)

I would like to play archer. Can you help me to register? How does it work ? Thanks

sonkotia

Đại Tá
Ô minh ko hiêu...minh chi biêt tiêng Mương thôi...con thanh nao gioi tiêng Anh thi vao chem tiêp đi đê minh ngo xem cho vui:D ông ban Phap co vê Thanh Hoa thi tui dân đi chơi cho vui nhe...;):p:D

yoann35

Binh Nhì
Archer, I saw your message in the event page. If I can register to the tournament do you know what day I will play? I will be in Bangkok from the 11th to the 15th to get the appropriate visa from my company. Thanks

archer

Đại Tá
Archer, I saw your message in the event page. If I can register to the tournament do you know what day I will play? I will be in Bangkok from the 11th to the 15th to get the appropriate visa from my company. Thanks
I am so sorry, they have closed the registration time on November 4th, I have just known about this today. So I think we've miss this competition, so sorry. Bright side is you can travel around Hanoi or even Vietnam to meet and play with many well-known players with variation of tabletennis styles and I think they will welcome you with surprise and interesting things. :D

Bình luận từ Facebook