Xin hỏi :Khi nào chận khi nào đối giật

son_canloc

Đại Tá
Mình ko biết các Bác đang đánh ở Trình gì? Nhưng chặn đẩy các Bác chưa thuần thục đã định học đối giật thì em thấy ko hợp lý cho lắm:
Đối giật là đòn của chuyên nghiệp nên đòi hỏi kĩ thuật rất cao,độ chuẩn rất lớn.
Trình để đánh đc đối giật ít nhất phải là C cứng của diễn đàn thì mới thực hiện đc động tác này.em cũng hay để ý lối chơi của các hạng trên diễn đàn,nhất là trình D mà dùng quả đối giật thì trông chán vô cùng luôn,trong trận mà thể hiện đối giật thì đi còn nhanh hơn cả chạy
Bài viết rất sát thực . Tầm D cần gì phải đối giật , cắt kê cho giật lựa thờif cơ Tát cho phát là đi thôi mà . Trình C B VN cũng chủ yếu tỳ đè la gì có đối giật , Nếu có thì dạng Líp bóng

pjnk

Binh Nhì
Mình ko biết các Bác đang đánh ở Trình gì? Nhưng chặn đẩy các Bác chưa thuần thục đã định học đối giật thì em thấy ko hợp lý cho lắm:
Đối giật là đòn của chuyên nghiệp nên đòi hỏi kĩ thuật rất cao,độ chuẩn rất lớn.
Trình để đánh đc đối giật ít nhất phải là C cứng của diễn đàn thì mới thực hiện đc động tác này.em cũng hay để ý lối chơi của các hạng trên diễn đàn,nhất là trình D mà dùng quả đối giật thì trông chán vô cùng luôn,trong trận mà thể hiện đối giật thì đi còn nhanh hơn cả chạy
đồng ý với bạn này, kể cả xem trình thế giới cũng mấy khi được xem đối giật chẳng lẽ trình họ kém, nhiều bác đưa ra "lời khuyên" là đối giật làm em hãi quá cứ tưởng mình đang ở trung quốc

thaythuydn

Đại Tá
Mình nhớ lại cách đây mấy năm cây vợt cựu thành viên Liên xô củ cùng thời Mazunov đến Đà nẳng giao lưu với các cao thủ Đà nẳng Năm đó ông chặn đẩy thì kết quả 5-5 với 1-2 Đà Nẵng Nhưng năm sau ông ta khong chận mà lùi một tí thoi giật demi thì thắng Đà Nẵng rất dể Dỉ nhiên ông ta cài bóng để đối thủ giật không quá mạnh

thaythuydn

Đại Tá
Mình nhớ lại cách đây mấy năm cây vợt cựu thành viên Liên xô củ cùng thời Mazunov đến Đà nẳng giao lưu với các cao thủ Đà nẳng Năm đó ông chặn đẩy thì kết quả 5-5 với 1-2 Đà Nẵng Nhưng năm sau ông ta khong chận mà lùi một tí thoi giật demi thì thắng Đà Nẵng rất dể Dỉ nhiên ông ta cài bóng để đối thủ giật không quá mạnh
Hi Thuy,

The safer shot is often the block. However the more effective shot is to be able to topspin it back. This is a difficult stroke to make. If you have more time to hit the ball you can give it a try.

Take a look at our lessons on the Forehand Block and the Topspin to Topspin.

All the best,

Alois Rosario

www.pingskills.com

On 18/09/2014, at 11:09 PM, BS Thụy <nvthuy64@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi

Ngày Sep 18, 2014, vào lúc 8:00 PM, "Alois Rosario" <alois@pingskills.com> viết:
Session 43
Learn how to beat an attacker

PingSkills - Table Tennis Secrets Revealed

Forward | Unsubscribe | View in browser

Hi thuy,

It's really important that you learn how to play against attackers. Most of the world's best players are attackers and that is bringing through a whole generation of new players who also want to be great attackers.

Session 43: Playing Attackers
Short pushing and blocking. Does that sound like an exciting training session to you? Well I tell you what, it's one of the best ways to train when know you are coming up against a good attacker. But don't worry, I've also thrown in some counter attacking which I know you are going to love. Make sure you watch the video and then actually get out on the court and make use of this great training plan. If you've got any questions or want to find out even more ways to train to beat an attacker then email me or ask the coach.

Train hard this week

3 Must Use Tactics to Beat an Attacker
The first and most important tactic when playing a quality attacker, is to stop them from attacking. Take their weapon away from them and see what they have left. Watch the video to find out more tactics you should be using.

Watch the master class now!

Once you've had a chance to watch this week's videos, drop us a line and let us know what you thought and how you've been progressing. I'd love to hear from you.

Alois

You're receiving this newsletter because you're a Premium member of PingSkills. Unsubscribe instantly if you no longer want to receive these email updates.
Know how we can serve you better? We'd love to hear your feedback on what we can improve.
The PingSkills team hangs out in Melbourne, Australia.

Stay in the loop, follow us on Twitter.

thaythuydn

Đại Tá
Because it is an attacking stroke and will have more speed and harder to handle than the block.

All the best,

Alois Rosario

www.pingskills.com

On 19/09/2014, at 9:08 AM, BS Thụy <nvthuy64@yahoo.com> wrote:

Many thanks
Thuy

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi

Ngày Sep 19, 2014, vào lúc 4:53 AM, Alois Rosario <alois@pingskills.com> viết:Hi Thuy,

The safer shot is often the block. However the more effective shot is to be able to topspin it back. This is a difficult stroke to make. If you have more time to hit the ball you can give it a try.

Take a look at our lessons on the Forehand Block and the Topspin to Topspin.

All the best,

Alois Rosario

www.pingskills.com

On 18/09/2014, at 11:09 PM, BS Thụy <nvthuy64@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks

Đã gửi từ iPhone của tôi

Ngày Sep 18, 2014, vào lúc 8:00 PM, "Alois Rosario" <alois@pingskills.com> viết:
Session 43
Learn how to beat an attacker

PingSkills - Table Tennis Secrets Revealed

Forward | Unsubscribe | View in browser

Hi thuy,

It's really important that you learn how to play against attackers. Most of the world's best players are attackers and that is bringing through a whole generation of new players who also want to be great attackers.

Session 43: Playing Attackers
Short pushing and blocking. Does that sound like an exciting training session to you? Well I tell you what, it's one of the best ways to train when know you are coming up against a good attacker. But don't worry, I've also thrown in some counter attacking which I know you are going to love. Make sure you watch the video and then actually get out on the court and make use of this great training plan. If you've got any questions or want to find out even more ways to train to beat an attacker then email me or ask the coach.

Train hard this week

3 Must Use Tactics to Beat an Attacker
The first and most important tactic when playing a quality attacker, is to stop them from attacking. Take their weapon away from them and see what they have left. Watch the video to find out more tactics you should be using.

Watch the master class now!

Once you've had a chance to watch this week's videos, drop us a line and let us know what you thought and how you've been progressing. I'd love to hear from you.

Alois

You're receiving this newsletter because you're a Premium member of PingSkills. Unsubscribe instantly if you no longer want to receive these email updates.
Know how we can serve you better? We'd love to hear your feedback on what we can improve.
The PingSkills team hangs out in Melbourne, Australia.

Stay in the loop, follow us on Twitter.

Bình luận từ Facebook