HN Cốt sản xuất tại Đức, chứng nhận chất lượng của Nhật, giá Việt Nam = 850k :)

archer

Đại Tá
Khoác xiêm y:
2013610120311600.jpg
2013610120331423.jpg
p.jpg

Như tiêu đề thời gian vừa rồi em đú lên lôi về 1 đống cốt chỉ để ngắm, nay chuyên tâm tập luyện nên thanh lý bớt. Cốt thuần gỗ, gia công rất chất và đặc biệt là rất xoáy, nhẹ, hơi rung và cảm giác với điều khiển thì thực sự đúng là đỉnh cao. (Nếu bác nào chơi gai hoặc thiên về rơ thủ nữa thì đây là 1 trong 3-5 cốt vợt mơ ước, mấy con kia là Butterfly Joo Se-Hyuk; Victas Koji Matsushita;...)
Cán rỗng đúng dòng Donic giống cốt J.O. Waldner đánh.
Tình trạng gần như mới hoàn hảo, nguyên hộp như mới, được đóng dấu D-J.T.T.A. mặt vợt gỗ nguyên miếng đều và rất già, bóc mặt vợt phũ bao nhiêu cũng ko bao giờ tước mặt.

Nude:
684sd2.jpg
2e5jmub.jpg

Trầu cau cưới em nó là 1tr2 có fix xăng xe.
Thank lý thêm em vợt Tennis Hammer 25 dành cho Junior mới tập, thằng ku em học cấp 3 ở Main, US đi học xách về. Toàn thân vợt bằng nhôm, khá nhẹ.
Hình thật em nó đây:
vottennis.jpg

Giá ra đi là 800k thôi ạ, rẻ bèo, bác nào mới tập thì đây là lựa chọn rất khéo. :)

Em ở Cầu Giấy, sđt 0943715633, nếu các bác gọi mà ko thấy em nhấc máy thì cứ để lại tin nhắn lúc nào e nhớ ra cái máy nó ở xó nào e lục ra check thì e trả lời, máy to quá ko đút túi quần mang đi đc ạ.
Thank cả nhà đọc tin! :)

P/s: Nay em nổi máu từ thiện, muốn cho không cái cốt, nhưng ai lấy cốt phải mua kèm hộp giấy đựng cốt giá 900k, bác nào muốn xin cốt thì cứ bảo em nhớ! :D

Last edited:

archer

Đại Tá
Con VU 1 to vãi chưởng,e cầm thử mà choáng :))
Nhưng cay Donic nhin dep qua hehe
Đấy vì đam mê sắc đẹp rước về để không, chết vì gái mà :v Cơ mà con này service xoáy vãi chưởng ấy!
Mà a nghĩ phải tăng cường độ tập lên, 1 buổi 1 tiếng ít quá, làm hẳn buổi 2 tiếng đi cho máu :)

archer

Đại Tá
Các Review về cốt này:
- can`t compare the blades but i did try the super def 40 soft 1.6 on the defplay and it was not a good match for looping, i found that this blade loops better with the modern tension type rubbers even with thinner sponges,i`m surprised that any shot is faster than the aigis i wouldn`t expect that ,the anegre does feel harder than limba and the grains are tighter but it also has more of a damping effect which should improve chopping.
- the blade is a little stiffer but the blade plays well.it is good for long pimple as the outer ply is not so soft and the reversal is strong when blocking,the blade loops/chops/smashes well with sriver el on f/h but any softer and the loop becomes erratic very dependant on throw angle /dwell and softness of rubber
- I LOVE this blade. The control is just so high on it, you shots immediately become more consistent, and at least at a low level, that instantly raises your game. I used to go back and forth with faster setups and offensive style, good weeks and bad weeks, losing to people I should never lose to and getting a game off of a guy way out of my league sometimes.
This blade I am consistently beating everyone near my level. I've gone 20 wins 2 losses in my club matches with this blade, 1 loss was to a guy who's like 600 points higher than me and I've never gotten a game off of, the other one was deuces in the 5th game and I beat him the next week.
- Very good blade, a lot of control and fast enough for a good attack
- Some Chinese pros are using this now.....Wang Xi, Wu Yang the kudos is growing
- I usually play with Matsushita Pro Model blade and I recently tried Defplay Senso. This blade is very soft, even softer than Pro model. Senso is lighter (mine is 72 g) and provides amazing control while choping. I would say that Senso is a little bit faster than Pro Model during offensive strokes. The Senso technology is quite efficient : marellous control but hugh power when needed, with lots of sensations... Excellent blade for modern or classical defense (my favorite with Pro Model).
- Wonderful control blade!

Lightweight despite being a little oversized. Amazing touch and feel.

Let me first emphasize this is not an attacker's blade by any stretch of the imagination! With a fast rubber you can make effective power shots but others do it far better. The bread and butter of this blade is in the defensive game.

Chops, pushes, blocks all shine when performed. Counter top spin loops ala the modern defense style can be performed with great control.

Comfortable flared handle. You take hold of the grip and never want to let it go! As if you just yanked excalibur from the stone... you stand in awe of the innate power now coursing through your hand.

In conclusion: A fantastic blade for defenders, control oriented players, or beginners due to the high control and soft feel.

Bình luận từ Facebook